I must tell you these muffins are probably one of the best i have very tasted, when I first tried it it felt like it exploded in my mouth (in a good way)
For your White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins you will need
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs (I used normal eggs)
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 150g fresh raspberries (you can use any fruit you want and as much you want)
- 100g white chocolate (you can use white, milk or dark chocolate and as much as you want)
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Line your muffin tin with ten paper cases (I used 12 because thats how many muffins my mixture made but it probably will be different for you).
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl then add the sugar.
- Melt the butter. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir but take care not to over mix )other wise our muffins won’t get as fluffy and light).
- Stir in half the raspberries or all of them if you don’t want any on top of your muffins. Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir them into the mix.
- Spoon the mixture between the cases. put the remaining raspberries on top of the muffins or put them on after if you don’t want them cooked. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Let the muffins cool a little before tucking in.